We have eaten this for almost every Saturday-morning breakfast since we have been married. I used to make it, but now Chris loves it so much, it has become his specialty. He and the boys often make it for dinner if I am out of the house. More power to ya, babe!
NOTE: Since both boys love it too, we double the recipe and bake it in a glass 9×13 pan.
Prep: 10 Minutes | Bake: 20 Minutes | Oven: 400
- 2 T Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 C Gluten-Free Flour blend
- 1/2 C Milk
- 1/4 t Salt
- Put Butter in Pie Plate and let melt in oven for 3-5 minutes (Until melted, hot and sizzly –but not browned.)
- Meanwhile, for batter, beat eggs with wire whisk until combined. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour immediately into hot pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown – like picture above.
- Topping options:
- Hot Cinnamon Applesauce (My favorite)
- Fresh Fruit and Whipped Cream
- Berries and Whipped Cream or Powdered Sugar
- Cinnamon and Sugar
- Powdered Sugar (Chris’s favorite)